Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rumors - June 15th, 2010

* I am being told that Jason Spezza WILL NOT be traded!

* Alexander Semin is very much available.

* Martin Brodeur will not be traded.

* With having a former Canadiens goalie as a source, I can confirm to you guys that Jose Theodore would be VERY open to re-joining the Habs this summer, unless, he receives an offer that would make him a team's number 1 goalie.

* Being told that the naming of Dion Phaneuf as captain has a few bodies upset in the Leafs dressing room. I will not be divulging any names.

* Chicago are desperately trying to trade Cristobal Huet. I am being told they may have found a possible suitor! They would be getting contracts back, but those contracts would be easily moveable and will be moved if a trade does indeed happen.

* Dustin Penner to Montreal very much in play. I would even say, the negotiations are passed the half way mark ;)

* Patrick Marleau very likely to stay in San Jose

* Maxim Afinogenov has rejected an offer from the Atlanta Thrashers. Afinogenov wants no less than a 3 year deal. Ouch!

* Hearing that the New Jersey Devils are trying to get a deal done to acquire the rights to Dan Hamhuis.


I have ALOT of Chicago news coming to me later on today.

2 comments:

  1. Nice read man, Rumors are always a Hit and Miss so I am not offended like most fans if they don't come true. Keep up the good work I look forward to more entertainment!

    ReplyDelete