Monday, June 14, 2010

Last Minute News On NHL Buy-Outs

I have just received this news as I was updating other posts. I am told we could see numerous buy-outs this summer before July 1st, here is the list i just received from a source I trust very much.

Georges Laraque - MTL
Jonathan Cheechoo - OTT
Michael Ryder - BOS
Todd White - ATL
Sergei Samsonov - CAR
Cory Sarich - CGY
Cristobal Huet - CHI
Patrick O'Sullivan - EDM

and more all over the league. However, a buy-out does not go over too well with fellow GM's. What we might see are a few trades between these teams to give these players a different scenery with new teams.

Ethan Moreau and Robert Nilsson are 2 other names just popping up from the Edmonton Oilers.

2 comments:

  1. lololololololol what in the blue hell is this shitty blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You copied all these directly from somewhere else.

    I read the exact same listing earlier today.

    ReplyDelete